I’m Steven Zeegers and I’m the man behind this blog. As a System Administrator (7 years) and a Freelance IT Journalist (+10 years) it often strikes me how hard it can be to find a solution for IT problems on the internet. That’s why I started this blog, to aid those who run into the IT (related) problems I once struggled with myself. I’ve decided to share my knowledge in areas like Joomla, Ubuntu, Microsoft Windows or software solutions, because there’s a need for clear, easy to understand answers. As you’ve noticed, my solutions are simple and straight forward. Why make things complicated? Or assume that you “know how things must be done when you’re just a beginner?
I hope that this blog can help you with your problem.
- Say hello on Twitter: @torettox84
- Contact me about this blog (1)(2): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find me on Google+: Click Here
- Read my personal blog (with 100% extra opinions)
(1) Don’t use this mail for support questions. If one of the articles on this site doesn’t help you, try the Joomla Forums.
(2) SEO and other “Development Companies” who want to “improve my site”, your replies will end up on my other site, http://crappeoplemail.me
(*)Noticed I’m using WordPress.com to blog about Joomla? Good catch. 😉